Robert J. McDaniel, its President, founded NLP ENTERPRISES, INC. in 1960, as a residential painting and decorating company. Ambler M. Blick joined the company in 1972 as its Vice President. NLP is a family-owned and operated business, with Mark McDaniel as its Vice President of field operations. Many other family members utilize key positions within the company as well.
From its original origins, as a painting and decorating company working exclusively in the Baltimore area, NLP has grown into a multi-faceted interior renovations and construction company with operations throughout the East Coast.
"NLP has a highly experienced team of Field Foreman with each
having from 10 to 30 years experience in the painting industry."
NLP is fortunate to have a support staff of long-term dedicated and experienced employees who are an integral part of the “family” business and contribute much to our continued success.
Our future goals are to further expand our business horizons within our industry by maintaining the personal involvement and dedication that our family-owned and operated business provides to its customers.
- We will continually strive to be the very best Contractor
we can be,
- By providing our customers with exceptional craftsmanship
and quality of work
- By performing our jobs diligently, while meeting the daily challenges of
a competitive market;
- By contributing to and benefiting from further industry growth and
- By upholding high standards and practices that contribute to a safe
and healthy workplace,
- While maintaining a sense of pride and fulfillment that what
we have done has made a difference.